Details of Participation
(Applies to Ms./Mrs. Corporate America Contestants)
- Must be at least 21 years of age by June 1st competition year, and no older than 65 years of age.
- Must be a resident within the continents of North America, Central America, or South America
- Ms. Competition – Single, divorced, or widowed.
- Mrs. Competition – Happily Married.
- Must agree that if applicant wins the national title Ms. Corporate America or Mrs. Corporate America, she will not participate in any other competitions during the time they hold any of these titles, unless authorized in writing by the Ms. Corporate America or Mrs. Corporate America competition.
- Must be willing to release, unconditionally and forever, any claim against Ms. Corporate America or Mrs. Corporate America Competition. Its parent and affiliated or related companies and their respective officers, directors, partners, employees, agents and assigns, or by any use of their name, likeness, voice, and/or biography in connection with the national competition, including use in promotional and advertising material.
- Must understand and agree that Ms. Corporate America or Mrs. Corporate America Competition shall determine all issues as to eligibility to compete in competition. Contestant must agree to abide by that determination both as to themselves and other applicants.
- Substance Abuse: Applicant does not use or consume any illegal or controlled substances or abuse the use of alcohol or other dangerous substances.
- Applicant must be in good health physically and mentally and is able to perform the professional responsibilities if selected as the winner. Applicant must have no past or present association with the adult entertainment or publishing industries.
- All selected contestants must pay the $900 entry fee (includes optional full page ad in the MCA Program Guide). Payment plans are available. The entry fee can be paid personally by the contestant or it can be sponsored by contestant’s company. Contestants may also seek support from business associates, family, and friends. Partial scholarships/sponsorships are awarded to contestants, based on need and availability.